A Full-Service Firm That Emphasizes Service
The law firm of Fred M. Kennedy, P.C., is prepared to aggressively fight for your right to compensation after you have suffered a serious injury. When someone else’s carelessness or negligence results in your injury, you have the right to recover compensation for your lost wages, medical expenses, and pain and suffering.
Our experienced Augusta personal injury lawyer has helped accident victims receive the money they need for 40 years. You should not have to bear the cost of an injury when someone else is at fault. Our firm will aggressively and professionally pursue those responsible and work hard to hold them accountable.
Experienced And Respected Personal Injury Representation
The law office of Fred M. Kennedy, P.C., has helped injured Georgia residents since 1977. He is a well-known and respected personal injury lawyer. He will listen carefully to you, thoroughly investigate your claim and focus on your needs throughout your entire case.
Our firm works hard to achieve full and fair financial compensation for clients who have been seriously injured because of:
- Car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents (including uninsured or underinsured vehicles)
- Drunk driving and distracted driving accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability, including slip-and-fall, inadequate security, malfunctioning elevators or escalators, stairwells in need of repair, falling objects from work zones and animal attacks
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- Medical malpractice, including detached retina malpractice
- Recreational accidents
- Wrongful death
Contact Our Richmond County Car Accident Lawyer
Our law firm accepts personal injuries cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our firm is paid only if you receive compensation for your injuries.
Contact our Augusta law firm online today or call toll free at 866-369-4435 to schedule a free initial consultation with our experienced attorney today. We will arrange to visit you outside of our office if your injuries restrict you from traveling.